Altum Website Privacy Notice
Altum Trading Company, LLC and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “Altum”,”we”, “us”) takes its data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously. Thank you for choosing to use our website. We take your privacy seriously, and we want to ensure that you understand how we collect, use, and protect your personal information. This Privacy Statement applies to our website, and it describes our practices and policies related to your personal data. By using our website, you agree to this Privacy Statement.
- What do we collect?
We may collect personal information when you interact with our website. The personal data we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and any other information you provide to us.
Categories of Personal Information we collect and use if you use our websites or visit our facilities
- How do we use it?
We use the personal data we collect to:
- provide you with the services and products you request;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, job interviews, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- personalize your experience and improve our website;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- protect against, identify, and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business; and/or
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- What/when do we share your information?
- within Altum, where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services, to manage our business, or for security purposes;
- with third parties who help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us. These include Information Technology (IT) service providers who help manage our IT and back office systems;
- we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal data regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners, affiliates or advertisers;
- if, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets; and/or
- with our regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
- How do we secure your information?
- We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect User IDs and passwords, please act appropriately to protect this information.
Retaining your personal information
- We will retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in alignment with our business needs (for example, to provide you with our services or to further contact you about employment opportunities). In some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, and accounting requirements.
- In specific circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
- Cookies and Tracking
- Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post the updated Privacy Statement on our website, and we encourage you to review it periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at: [email protected]